How to Apply Vitaseal as a Window Sealant
- Measure the perimeter of the window to calculate the number of Vitaseal coils required.
- Cut the required lengths from the Vitaseal coil, unroll and remove the protection layer.
- Apply Vitaseal sealant around the window using the adhesive side.
- Install the window.
- After 45 minutes the Vitaseal foam tape will have expanded to find its own level, sealing the window.
How to Apply Tramiflex
- Cut Tramiflex according to your joinery's perimeter + 10cm. Remove the release paper and apply the membrane on to your joinery.
- Repeat this action for the four sides of your joinery for the internal and external membrane.
- Fit your windows within the bay, apply glue (Tramiflex Acryl) on your wall and spread with a filling knife.
- Apply Tramiflex on the adhesive side taking care at the angles.
- After 45 minutes the Vitaseal expanding foam will have expanded to find its own level, sealing the window.